Welcome to the Olde Oregon Farmhouse
Please review our policies before making a reservation and call if you have any questions. Due to its historic architecture and construction, the Olde Oregon Farmhouse is not handicap accessible. Guests must be able to navigate the 16 or 29 narrow, steep steps as all guest accommodations are on the second and third floors.
- Check-in: 3 pm-6 pm, unless prior arrangements made.
- Check-out: 11 am
- Reservations and Cancellations: A deposit of one night’s stay per room is required to make a reservation. The balance is due at check-in. The deposit less a $25 service fee for any cancellations prior to 7 days of start of reservation will be refunded. Any cancellations or no-shows less than 7 days will be charged the $25 service fee plus half the cost of the entire reserved stay. Cancellations must be made by phone call.
- Taxes: All rooms are subject to 6% Pennsylvania state sales tax and 1.1% Lancaster excise tax
- Children: The farmhouse is not suitable for young children. However, any child 13 and older is welcome to stay at the farmhouse. Please remember to include them in your reservation.
- Maximum guests per room: 2; no airbeds, cots, or mats for extra people.
- Pets: Not allowed at this time. There are several pet boarding facilities nearby.
- Smoking: Smoking prohibited anywhere on the premises. Smoking/vaping are NOT permitted inside the farmhouse or on the porches, decks and balconies. Also, guests are not permitted to burn candles or other combustibles in these locations. Any guest who violates the smoking policy will be charged a $300 cleaning fee and will be asked to leave immediately with forfeiture of entire reservation and no refund.
- Shoes: In order to maintain the original pine flooring and for your safety on the stairs, please no cleats or heels while inside.
- Common areas: Inside: guests will have access to the Parlor, Dining Room, TV Room and the coffee station in the kitchen – all on the first floor. Outside: guests will have access to the front porch and front yards, side deck, gardens and back yard.
- Breakfast: Guests will be served breakfast at 8:30 am in the dining room.
- Food in rooms: No eating allowed in guest rooms.
- Dietary considerations: Please advise of any allergies or dietary considerations.
- Trip insurance: Please consider independent trip insurance for your travel plans. Many plans are available online.